california.

^^San Diego beach^^
^^pretty flowers^^
 ^^View from the balcony^^
^^Pelican on the pier^^
^^Sunset gazing on the roof. @allisoncelestia^^

Over the weekend we drove to Encinitas, California for my mother-in-laws 50th birthday (woohoo, Happy birthday Tiff!). We stayed in a house on the beach overlooking the ocean and it was so fun watching the sunset on the evening right on the porch every night. I could really get used to this!

p.s. I hear it's transitioning into fall weather, but it's still 100 degrees over here in Vegas. Someone send over those autumn vibes ;)

4 comments

  1. Don't worry, it is almost 90 degrees here back home so you're not missing out too much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos, looks like you had a good time. I love the shot of the pelican!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning! I'd love to visit California, the weather here is awful today!

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos <3 I'd love to go there one day.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top